Private tour, maximum for 12 people: departure from Lipari (Marina Corta) 09.30am return about 2pm or departure 6.30pm. Tour of the island of Lipari (duration 4h30min) with many swimming stops, aboard the characteristic boat Tanina to discover the most beautiful coves and bays of the island.
- A nice refreshing swim in the suggestive bay of the Pumice quarries .. cannot be missed!
- We will do the complete tour of the island with several stops in the most beautiful places: Porticello, Acquacalda, Spiaggia dei Gabbiani, Valle Muria, Praia Vinci ..
- After Pietra del Bagno we will admire the spectacle that the Faraglioni give us with Vulcano in the background and the beautiful beaches of the west coast of Lipari.
- You must show up at the Welcome to Lipari office (Marina Corta) 15 minutes before departure.
- Another similar boat could be used
Tour details: With the boat ride around the island, you can admire landscapes worked for millennia and wonderful seabed. L 'one after another succeed deep caves, beautiful beaches, high coasts, wide bays and rugged cliffs. From the church San Giuseppe to the tip of Crepazza the coast is rocky and steep, but we also find the coves and beautiful small beaches like the cove Portinente and the tip of Capistello. Past the tip of Crepazza, which overlooks the most beautiful part of the island; then we find the beach of Vinci, closed by a headland in front of which stand out against the rocks of Pietralunga, Pietra Menalda and Brigghio. Then the spectacular Perciato, the Stack and the cluster of rocks said the Ants
It then passes under the mountain Guardia and within the inlet stands out the Valle Muria beach; thence along a stretch of coastline with many rocks that continues beyond the tip of Grotticelle and the beach that precedes tip of Fontanelle.
Before the S.Calogero Terme there is the obstacle of the Pietra del Bagno. After we meet the beach of Acquacalda. Between tip of Castagna and Capo Rosso whole environment is affected by the production of pumice and is a succession of quarries for the extraction of the material. Besides Capo Rosso it is located Canneto in a spacious bay, between the beach and the obsidian of Old Forge. It then moves over the promontory of Monte Rosa, in front of the port of refuge Pignataro and Marina Lunga beach for return to Marina Corta..