Departure from Lipari (Marina Corta) h 09.30 return about 17.00 Tour in the most evocative places of Salina and Lipari (the pumice quarries, Pollara, Lingua, the Faraglioni) with many swimming stops to discover the most beautiful coves and bays of the Aeolian Islands.
Medium / large boat: over 70 seats from € 40 per person
Medium / small boat: up to 30 seats from € 50 per person
- After leaving the Castle of Lipari and Canneto we will stop in the magnificent amphitheater of the pumice quarries for a swim. Once again we will skirt Acquacalda and head towards Salina.
- After having skirted the eastern side we will stop for a swim in the beautiful bay of Pollara.
- Then we will make a stop in Lingua, a small fishing village, where in addition to the delightful coves where you can swim, you can visit the salt lake that gav
- On the way back we will visit the most beautiful caves of Lipari and take the last swim on the beach of Vinci, in front of the Faraglioni.
Tour details: Departure from Lipari in the morning, our itinerary begins by skirting the castle of Lipari, Monte rosa and the bay of Canneto, the hamlets of Acquacalda and Porticello, to then arrive to admire the beautiful pumice quarries where the white of the pumice mountains is mirrored in the blue of the sea.
Leaving Lipari we will head towards Salina, the second largest island in the archipelago and renowned for its Malvasia grape vineyards and for the cultivation of capers.
The first stop is in S. Marina Salina, the most important town on the island, where you can wander through the narrow alleys overlooking the sea or among the characteristic shops, visit the church of Santa Marina or rent a vehicle to explore the hinterland of this lush island.
In the late morning, we will leave for Lingua, while sailing we will admire the beautiful bay of Pollara made famous by the film "Il Postino" by Massimo Troisi, an amphitheater of volcanic rock overlooking the sea, closed to the north by Punta Perciato with its turquoise waters , to proceed along the verdant coasts characterized by the strong presence of terraces and vineyards.
Disembarked in Lingua, you will discover this small coastal village, famous for its restaurants on the sea, its coves for swimming, the lighthouse and the salt lake that gave its name to this island.
In the afternoon embarkation for Lipari, during the navigation we will admire the west side of Lipari, full of caves and inlets, such as the rock of the seagulls, the Torricelle, the cave of the Lovers, and then arrive near the Faraglioni and be enchanted by these two giants of the sea, fascinated by the Grotta degli Angeli and finally bewitched by the colorful beaches of Valle Muria and Praia Vinci.
- The cost of the online booking is a deposit on the total price, which is indicated in the type of ticket. The balance of the reservation must be paid at least 24 hours before departure to receive the boarding ticket, at the Welcome to Lipari office in Marina Corta (in front of the excursion departures pier). The ticket generated online does not entitle the tour to boarding.
- The excursion program is final one week before their start. If on the chosen day that type of excursion is not carried out, you will be contacted by our staff and you can change the day, change the excursion or you can have a refund of the amount paid.
- It is necessary to show up for boarding 15 minutes before departure.
- The name and type of boat used for the tour will be communicated shortly before departure. The departure time may vary, always ask for confirmation the day before the tour, the return time is always indicative.