Departure from Lipari (Marina Corta) in the late morning and return at about 10.30 pm. Tour in the most evocative places of Panarea and Stromboli (Calajunco, Stombolicchio, La Sciara del Fuoco) with many swimming stops to discover one of the most beautiful among the active volcanoes in the world.
- During the crossing, we will reach Panarea where after a swim and a visit to the bay of Calajunco
- We will then head towards Stromboli passing among the islets that surround the small island and we will see the little Ginostra from the sea.
- Once on the island, you can dine, stroll around the shops and magnificent gardens or take a bath in the magnificent cobalt-colored waters.
- In the evening we will go to visit the Strombolicchio and then we will take a steep slope furrowed by lava streams under the Sciara, to witness the evocative explosions that this volcano gives us from the sea.
- The excursion program is final only one week before their start. However, you can book in advance. If on the chosen day that type of excursion is not carried out, you can change the day, change the excursion or you can have a refund of the amount paid.
- You will have to go to the Welcome to Lipari office in Marina Corta (in front of the excursion departures pier) to receive boarding tickets, from 3 days up to 20 minutes before departure.
- The name and type of boat used for the tour will be communicated shortly before departure.
Tour details: Departure from Lipari in the early afternoon, skirting Monte Rosa and the Canneto bay we will head towards the island of Panarea.
Panarea is the smallest of the seven islands, today renowned for its refined beauty and its VIP clubs. The first bay we will meet is Calajunco, renowned for its crystal clear waters and above which is the promontory of Capo Milazzese where we still find the remains of a prehistoric village from the Bronze Age.
After Calajunco we find the beautiful Zimmari cove, where the longest sandy beach on the island is located. After the beach, the numerous islets that surround it appear in front of us: Dattilo, Lisca Bianca, Lisca Nera, Bottaro, and the Panarelli, a small archipelago to be discovered. Once you arrive at the port you will have time to explore this jewel ... from the port of San Pietro various walks depart inside the island, which will allow you to discover picturesque corners and enchanting views that characterize this island, its exclusive shops, restaurants and bars , and its small towns
We will then leave for Stromboli, flanking the Basiluzzo and Spinazzola islets, which are located halfway between the two islands. And here we are in front of "IDDU" the most active volcano in the world, the lighthouse of the Mediterranean, an island of perfect conical shape almost 2400 meters high of which only 900 emerged. Fourth island in order of size, but the most famous of the archipelago, along it, the contrast between the white of the houses and the black of the sand stands out, and the constant plume of smoke testifies to its continuous activity.
In the afternoon, disembarkation at the port of Scari, where there are many possibilities: a swim in the cobalt waters, easily accessible thanks to the numerous beaches and coves that surround the island, a walk in the town, full of colorful shops, up to the terrace in front of the church of San Vincenzo, from which you can enjoy a splendid view of Strombolicchio and the town, or a stop at the house where Ingrid Bergman and Rossellini lived during the filming of the film "Stromboli", are not to be missed.
In the early evening we will leave, to go and see Strombolicchio, an islet in the shape of a medieval castle, which emerges 43 meters high, with a lighthouse on top. To end the day under the Sciara del Fuoco, a steep slope furrowed by torrents of lava, admiring the spectacular eruptions of this volcano in perennial activity.
We slowly leave the Sciara and return to Lipari at the end of our journey around 22.00.