Departure from Lipari (Marina Corta) 09.30 hr. About 18.00. Tour in the most evocative places of Alicudi and Filicudi (La Grotta del Bue Marino, La Canna, Capo Graziano and the little village of Alicudi) with many swimming stops to discover the most beautiful coves and bays of the Aeolian Islands.
- We will begin the crossing to Filicudi, passing between the Faraglioni and leaving Salina to the right. Once in the vicinity of Filicudi we will skirt it, until we reach near the Grotta del Bue Marino where we will have an unforgettable swim.
- Once again we will go to see the stacks: Montenassari, Giafante and above all the Canna, a very particular 85m high volcanic nek. Once at the port, we will make a stop in order to visit the prehistoric village of Capo Graziano and the village.
- In the afternoon, after having gone to see the ancient grinding wheels, we will leave for Alicudi, the least populated island of the archipelago, which has remained untouched by mass tourism. Walking along the mule track will take you back in time.
- The excursion program is final only one week before their start. However, you can book in advance. If on the chosen day that type of excursion is not carried out, you can change the day, change the excursion or you can have a refund of the amount paid.
- You will have to go to the Welcome to Lipari office in Marina Corta (in front of the excursion departures pier) to receive boarding tickets, from 3 days up to 20 minutes before departure.
- The name and type of boat used for the tour will be communicated shortly before departure.
Tour details: Departure at about 9.30 am from Lipari, we will head towards the island of Alicudi passing through the Mouths of Volcano "the channel that separates the island of Vulcano from Lipari, here on the right you can admire the volcano, the great crater of the pit and on the left the stacks of Lipari.
We will then continue the navigation, leaving on the right the green Salina with its twin cones, and the island of Filicudi, the second stage of our journey, until we reach the most distant and wild island, Alicudi. Once we landed we notice that time seems to have stopped here, no cars, no roads, only the sound of the sea and the primordial beauty. of an almost uninhabited island (about 80 people), which thrives on fishing and agriculture where nature is the undisputed master ..
A narrow mule track takes us along the houses of the island where unexpected corners of life open up, and where the donkeys are the only means of transport. A single shop, a bar and a restaurant are the only meeting places, but the hospitality of the inhabitants is an added value. Even the beaches that surround the whole island are characterized by the peace and transparency of the water.
In the late morning we will leave for Filicudi, the first stop of our itinerary will be the Canna, a volcanic neck 70 meters high, like a blade stuck in the sea, and then the Grotta del Bue marino, mystical place on the island, then passing through the Giafante rock until we reach Filicudi Porto for our second stop.
Once on the island, you can enjoy its wild beauty ... its coves where you can swim, the small town, and various walks that lead to breathtaking views, such as the one towards the ancient millstones or the one towards Capo Graziano a fortress natural where the remains of a prehistoric village are visible, reachable in about 20 min.
Once again we will skirt the promontory of Capo Graziano with its transparent waters and return without haste towards Lipari.